kicaivan123

sportivo

Launched in Australia in 2001, the Corolla Sportivo packs a turbocharged version of the base 1.8 litre twin-cam 4-cylinder. Curiously, the Corolla Turbo was released just months before the all-new Corolla series arrived in late 2001 – it was never going to be a long-running model.

Under the bonnet you’ll find a turbocharged 7A-FTE engine, which was a joint venture between Toyota and Tom’s (a reputable Japanese tuning company). The 7A-FTE is an untouched garden-variety Corolla engine with a low-boost turbo system added. This means the standard 9.5:1 static compression ratio remains to help maintain excellent off-boost flexibility and all-round torque.

The turbo conversion comprises an IHI RHF4B turbocharger, a new cast iron exhaust manifold, revised exhaust, bigger injectors, remapped engine management, colder spark plugs and new inlet plumbing (which snakes its way through the engine bay from the standard Corolla airbox location). Boosting to 8 psi, induction-air is chilled by a front-mount air-to-air intercooler. The result is 115kW at 5600 rpm and 237Nm at 3600 rpm – but note that premium unleaded fuel is required to avoid detonation and extract maximum

Podeli ovaj post

Toyota corolla e11 SPORTIVO.  Izradjeno samo 111 komada za Australijsko trziste

mali off...

Da li mozda znate gde moze da se nadje ovaj deo cent. konzole, ovaj gde obicno stoji bord i fabr. radio...

Razmisljam da bi mogao da se ubaci neki multimedijalni uredjaj, dvd player, gps...i sl.

Podeli ovaj post

Upravo taj... gledao sinoc na ebay-u nema nista...doduse retko sta ima za ovaj model uopste

Podeli ovaj post

Vala cu ga i napraviti...

A kod karavana je takva stvar, prakticnost na ustrb lepote...retko koji je lep...mada ja sa tim nemam problema...

Cudno izgleda ali ima potencijala ;)...Kao i Honda civic karavan...moze cudo da se napravi

Podeli ovaj post