Mr Nebojša

Toyota - Formula 1

Pre samo pola veka, Toyota je započela prve korake u uzbudljivom svetu moto sporta. Od tada, Toyota je svojim učešćem u Formuli 1, NASCAR-u, Super GT, Formuli Nippon i mnogim drugim kategorijama moto sporta, stekla iskustvo širom sveta. Toyota je uvek radila na tome da pokaže kakve mogućnosti automobilska tehnologija može da ponudi.

Ali moto sport nisu samo mašine. Glavnu ulogu igraju ljudi, vozači i timovi, koji imaju zajedničku strast za izazovima i stalnim napretkom. I naravno, vi, zaljubljenici u moto sport širom sveta.

formula1logo.gif

FORMULA 1

Kada je Toyota postala prvi japanski proizvođač automobila koji se upustio u moto sport 1957, Shotaro Kamiya, tadašnji predsednik Toyota Motor Sales Company, ohrabrio je svoj tim svojim uverenjem da „Nema napretka ako se plašite neuspeha.“

Toyotin duh

Već pola veka ovaj hrabri duh je vodio pionire i njihove naslednike. Svesna ovog nesagledivog zadatka koji joj predstoji, Toyota je moto sportu pristupila sa mešavinom strpljenja i ambicije. Tokom decenija, kompanijska „kaizen“ metoda stalnog napretka se dokazala kao pobednička strategija. Toyota je ubrala plodove teško stečenog iskustva, profesionalnog poštovanja i dugog niza pobeda na stazama širom sveta.

Danas, Panasonic Toyota Racing tim izaziva velike igrače Formule 1, najuzbudljivijeg moto sporta na svetu. Pozivamo vas da naučite više o našem učešću u moto sportu.

Dobro došli u svet F1. Za Formulu 1 se kaže da je najveći trkački sport. Ona ujedinjuje ono najbolje od čoveka i mašine u neprekidnoj potrazi za visokim performansama.

Toyota sa ponosom deli ovu strast sa vama. Upoznajte Panasonic Toyota Racing tim i novi TF109 automobil. Posetite www.toyota-f1.com i kroz jedinstvene alate i video snimke istražite virtuelni svet Formule 1.

toyotalaunchteaser.jpg

Podeli ovaj post

Toyota posle određenih poteškoća i problema sa prethodnih trka koje su prouzrokovale loš plasman, sada ponovo se vraća u svoju top forum, pravi pokazatelj je upravo drugo mesto Tima Gloka koji je sjajno podešenim bolidom kao i odličnom vožnjom zabeležio drugo mesto na jedinoj noćnoj trci u šampionatu.

Rezultati sa velike nagrade Singapura:

1 L. Hamilton Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

2 T. Glock Panasonic Toyota Racing

3 F. Alonso ING Renault F1 Team

4 S. Vettel Red Bull Racing

5 J. Button Brawn GP Formula One Team

6 R. Barrichello Brawn GP Formula One Team

7 H. Kovalainen Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

8 R. Kubica BMW Sauber F1 Team

9 K. Nakajima AT&T Williams

10 K. Raikkonen Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

11 N. Rosberg AT&T Williams

12 J. Trulli Panasonic Toyota Racing

13 G. Fisichella Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

14 V. Liuzzi Force India F1 Team

007ez.th.jpg012ezt.th.jpg026oll.th.jpg009lm.th.jpg016kt.th.jpgdgdbdf.th.jpgqqqqqqq.th.jpgaaaaaaafd.th.jpgssssly.th.jpg

001bj.th.jpg003sg.th.jpg004rh.th.jpg021gg.th.jpg005sgj.th.jpg024e.th.jpg

025jz.jpg

026he.jpg

Podeli ovaj post

Toyota covets signing Kubica, Raikkonen

577825738.jpg

Robert Kubica has emerged as a leading candidate to switch to Toyota next year, and team president John Howett also admitted at Suzuka that he would happily sign Kimi Raikkonen.

Raikkonen, however, is expected to switch to McLaren, and it was strongly believed that Kubica was set to be confirmed next week as Renault's new driver for 2010.

But Pole Kubica's manager Daniele Morelli was photographed meeting with Howett at Suzuka on Friday morning, and Howett later told reporters: "We know who we would like in the car and we are working hard on it."

He also admitted that Toyota has "always expressed interest in Kimi".

Toyota for now is holding off re-signing Timo Glock or Jarno Trulli for next season, and it was suggested that this may have something to do with the uncertainty about the Cologne based team's future.

But Howett, hinting that Trulli will almost certainly leave the team, confirmed that Toyota is seriously looking at installing a completely fresh lineup.

"We want the options as we think there could be quite a big movement in the driver market," said the Briton, who said top drivers would be "stupid" not to consider Toyota as an option for 2010 and beyond.

"He (Glock) did a fantastic job in Singapore (finishing second) and we are talking to him, but honestly speaking we feel that could have been the result in other races if we could qualify in that position.

"I am sorry, it is a very tough life, and our job is to deliver results," Howett added. "We have a car that is more regularly capable of being on the podium and much closer to the top this year. We are not delivering, and there are things beyond the team and the chassis itself.

"We need to keep all our options open, and to be able to catch somebody if the opportunity comes, we need two seats available."

sours:worldcarfans.com

Podeli ovaj post

Da nastavimo dalje onda Kvalifikacije za Veliku nagradu Japana "Suzuka"

2 9 Jarno Trulli                 Toyota                    

14 10 Timo Glock          Toyota                    

Da vidimo sta ce sutra napraviti

Podeli ovaj post

Rezultati velike nagrade Japana

1.S. Vettel Red Bull Racing

2.J. Trulli Panasonic Toyota Racing

3.L. Hamilton Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

4.K. Raikkonen Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

5.N. Rosberg AT&T Williams

6 N. Heidfeld BMW Sauber F1 Team

7.R. Barrichello Brawn GP Formula One Team

8.J. Button Brawn GP Formula One Team

9.R. Kubica BMW Sauber F1 Team

10.F. Alonso ING Renault F1 Team

Jarno Trulli - Car 9, Chassis TF109-06

Grid: 2nd

Race Classification: 2nd (+4.877s)

Pit Stop Laps: 16, 39

"Standing on the podium in the team's home Grand Prix is a fantastic feeling and this great result is down to the whole team; the engineers, mechanics and everyone, including Timo. We work really well together as part of a great team and it's a pity he wasn't able to race today. The car, with the new package, has been really competitive all weekend and I knew the start was likely to be the toughest point of the race. We made a strong start and I almost held my position, but Lewis got by and after that I spent the whole race fighting with him. I closed the gap and just focused on doing qualifying laps every time; it was fantastic fun and I really enjoyed it. It was not easy to push so hard but I kept fighting and after the first pit stops I was again chasing Lewis really closely. It was just a matter of putting as much pressure on as possible and, thanks to the team for the strategy and fast pit work, we got him at the last stop. From then on I pulled away and it was reasonably comfortable, even with the safety car at the end. I want to thank the team; we came here after Timo's great second place in Singapore and again the car was competitive immediately. I really hoped to win but this was the maximum we could achieve and I am extremely happy to be on the podium in Japan."

Tadashi Yamashina - Team Principal

"Jarno did a brilliant job today with the only Toyota in the race. It's great to get a result like this in our home Grand Prix; we really appreciate our partners and fans so I hope they enjoyed our performance. It's unfortunate Timo couldn't join him in the race because I am sure he would have also had a very strong result but I am very happy with Jarno's podium. The strategy worked perfectly so, thanks to the efforts of Jarno and the team, we got past Hamilton after the second pit stop. Two second places in a row is a credit to the team, who have fought so hard all through the season; they deserve this result. There are still two more races left so we will immediately begin preparations for those and I hope Timo and Jarno will again stand on the podium this season."

010hk.th.jpg004xnj.th.jpg006ayy.th.jpg017ru.th.jpg

005uz.th.jpg034fe.th.jpg027k.th.jpg012ok.th.jpg

Post Merge: [time]1255118003[/time]

0020.jpg

Podeli ovaj post

Rezultati kvalifikacija velike nagrade Brazila:

1.R. Barrichello Brawn GP Formula One Team

2.M. Webber Red Bull Racing

3.A. Sutil Force India F1 Team

4.J. Trulli Panasonic Toyota Racing

5.K. Raikkonen Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

6.S. Buemi Scuderia Toro Rosso

7.N. Rosberg AT&T Williams 1:22.828

8.R. Kubica BMW Sauber F1 Team

9.K. Nakajima AT&T Williams

10.F. Alonso ING Renault F1 Team

11.K. Kobayashi Panasonic Toyota Racing

006.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

Podeli ovaj post

Jako prijatno iznenađenje, barem oni koji su pratili trku mogli su da primete, da je jedan debitant u Toyoti - K.Kobayashi uspeo da preteknte trenutnog šampiona sveta J.Batona tokom trke, stvarno debitan već na drugoj trci je uspeo da zabeleži poene uz sjajno preticanje svetskog šampiona. Panasonic Toyota Racing bi stvarno trebala da dobro razmisli da upravo ovog talentovanog japanskog vozaca angažuje za sezonu 2010.

Rezultati poslednje u sezoni velike nagrade Abu Dabija:

1 S. Vettel Red Bull Racing

2 M. Webber Red Bull Racing

3 J. Button Brawn GP Formula One Team

4 R. Barrichello Brawn GP Formula One Team

5 N. Heidfeld BMW Sauber F1 Team

6 K. Kobayashi Panasonic Toyota Racing

7 J. Trulli Panasonic Toyota Racing

8 S. Buemi Scuderia Toro Rosso

gggggf.th.jpgcccccccccck.th.jpgbbbbbba.th.jpgafvcyd.th.jpgaaaaaaaj.th.jpg

014gj.th.jpg009pm.th.jpg007bh.th.jpgvvvfy.th.jpg012yz.th.jpg

Panasonic Toyota Racing F1 Tim:

002yi.jpg

Sezona 2009:

001ai.jpg

Podeli ovaj post

Veliko razočarenje :(

Toyota pulls out of Formula 1

Alastair Himmer, Reuters

Published: Wednesday, November 04, 2009

TOKYO -- Toyota Motor withdrew from Formula One on Wednesday, leaving Japan without a team in motorsport's premier series.

2182885bin.jpg

Company president Akio Toyoda apologized for the team's failure to record a single race victory since joining F1 in 2002 despite an estimated annual budget of around $300 million.

"This was a difficult but ultimately unavoidable decision," he told a news conference in Tokyo. "Since last year with the worsening economic climate, we have been struggling with the question of whether to continue in F1.

"We are pulling out of Formula One completely. I offer my deepest apologies to Toyota's many fans for not being able to achieve the results we had targeted."

The decision by the world's largest carmaker to pull out of Formula One comes as the auto industry starts to stabilize following a sales crunch in the wake of the financial crisis.

Cologne-based Toyota's departure as a team and engine supplier deals another major blow to the sport after Japan's number two carmaker Honda quit the series last December.

It leaves Japan without a team in F1 and continues the drain of Japanese companies from motorsport, which has seen Subaru and Suzuki withdraw from the world rallying championship.

Bike maker Kawasaki also scrapped its MotoGP team in the grip of a severe market downturn.

Japanese tiremaker Bridgestone announced on Monday they would not renew their supply contract with Formula One after the 2010 season.

In July, Toyota's Fuji International Speedway circuit surrendered hosting rights for the Japanese Grand Prix in 2010 and beyond to reduce costs amid the global economic downturn.

The pull-out of Japanese companies from F1 began with Honda-backed Super Aguri, who left for financial reasons early last year.

Toyota's exit leaves just three manufacturers in Formula One -- Ferrari (FIAT), Mercedes and Renault.

It also opens the door for BMW-Sauber's new Swiss owners to take their place as the 13th team on the grid.

Toyota signed the concorde agreement earlier this year committing themselves to F1 until at least 2012, so a pullout could also have legal ramifications.

Toyota has forecast an operating loss of 750-billion yen (US$8.3-billion) on revenues of 16-trillion yen. It is scheduled to report second-quarter results on Thursday.

© Thomson Reuters 2009

Podeli ovaj post

Službeno: Toyota se povlači iz F1

tadashiyamashina41109.jpg

Yamashina zaplakao nakon objavljivanja odluke o povlačenju

TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION (TMC) objavila je planove o povlačenju iz FIA Formula One World Championship (F1) na kraju sezone 2009.

TMC, koja je videla učešće u F1 kao doprinos prosperitetu automobilske kulture, ostajala je verna odluci o takmičenju u samom vrhu automobilskog sporta, čak i u svetlu naglih ekonomskih promena koje su počele prošle godine. Ipak, kada su razmotrene aktivnosti u diviziji za automobilski sport TMC za narednu godinu, u svetlu teške ekonomske situacije, TMC je odlučila da se povuče iz F1.

TMC napušta F1 nakon osam sezona učešća u kojima je Panasonic Toyota Racing bio kompletan konstruktorski tim. Učešće u F1 ostat će nezamjenjivo iskustvo koje je pružilo priliku za razvoj ljudskih resursa kao i odjela za istraživanje i razvoj (R&D).

TMC izražava svoju najdublju zahvalnost F1 fanovima i svima ostalima na podršci. Također izražava zahvalnost svim vozačima u Panasonic Toyota Racing timu, kao i svim zaposlenima Toyota Motorsport GmbH koji su pomogli da se ciljevi tima ostvare.TMC namerava naći najbolja rešenja za one koji će biti pogođeni odlukom o povlačenju.

Izvlačeći iskustvo iz učešća u F1, TMC planira ići naprijed u razvoju uzbudljivih vozila, kao što su Lexus “LFA” i kompaktna sportska vozila.

U automobilskom sportu TMC neće samo nastaviti sa učešćem u mnogobrojnim kategorijama, već će nastaviti aktivno podržavati razvoj automobilskog sporta. - prenosi

automotosvijet.com.

:(

Podeli ovaj post